top of page


Reciprocal License


SSRE offers licensed real estate agents who hold an original current license in another state the opportunity to obtain an Alabama Reciprocal license. The licensed agent must complete a six-hour course in Alabama real estate law and pass the corresponding Alabama portion of the licensing exam.


Refer to the course schedule for available dates and registration information. 

bottom of page